To help you enjoy your experience a bit better, to plan ahead, and to avoid awkward glances and silence, we're happy to provide you with the following:
1. Do you offer brewery tours? Is there a charge?
Yes, we do offer brewery tours. No, we don't charge for them. But a few things to remember. The production area is exactly that, so there are hazardous things like hoses, trench drains, chemicals, hot pipes, and slippery floors. Please use caution. We will endeavor to make sure your experience is educational, fun, and safe. You'll need to do your part and use common sense.
If it's a brew day, we may not be able to accommodate your request. Don't be upset, just come back when it's a bit quieter.
If you know ahead of time, give us a call 613-830-7364 or flip us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Give us the date, number of people in your group, the time of your arrival, and any other info that may help us (beer interest, bachelor party, birthday, etc). We want to make your day out special!
2. Do you host special events? Can I book your brewery for something private?
Yup! A brewery is a great place to be, and we built our location to be a destination and a unique space for events. As long as it is outside our regular hours (we don't want to put out any of our loyal customers), many times we can work something out. Call 613-830-7364 or email email@example.com with your request.
3. Do you serve food?
Not at the moment. We aren't a brewpub, we are a working production facility that makes delicious beer. For the time being, you are welcome to brown bag your lunch, order a pizza (make sure there's a slice or two for our staff), or use Skip The Dishes or Uber Eats app.
4. Do you sell growlers, grumblers, bottles?
The simple answer is no. We only serve cans for retail, and the reason is also quite simple: our beer stays fresher, longer.
5. Do you fill growlers, grumblers, bottles if we bring it in?
Again, the simple answer is no. It's not because we don't want to, we just aren't allowed under current regulations.
6. Do you sell kegs for retail?
We certainly do. We have fixed prices for our 30l and 50l kegs. If we have enough kegs available of a certain type, you can buy it! We also rent the dispensing equipment.
7. Is your brewery family/pet friendly?
Absolutely! The only thing we ask is that pets/kids are well behaved and always under your control, not only for your enjoyment of our space, but for that of our customers as well. Dogs must be on a leash at all times, and you must clean up after them.
8. We have a charity event/team/tournament. Do you sponsor?
We are big believers in supporting the community we live in. In fact, to date we have sponsored a wide range of cool events. Typically we support charities, sustainability and community development projects, and local arts. While we would like to say yes to all good and worthy causes, we sometimes have to gratefully decline.
If your event is less than one month out, unfortunately your request will be declined automatically. We simply need more time to plan.
We are unable to donate to the following:
- Sports, Teams, Athletes: How can we choose a few from so many?
- Children’s Groups: Do you really have to ask?
- Weddings/Parties/Stag&Doe: Too many to choose from. It would be unfair for us (and to you) to pick a few.
Help us say ‘Yes!’:
- Time: Please give us at least 60 days. For large events, we generally need even more time.
- Branding: It’s important that your event allows us to demonstrate who we are and what we do. Sorry, but no one represents us like us.
- Showcase: We prefer to be on-site during the event to show our support.